Applying for a Place

At age 11

Families living within the City of Cambridge receive a preference form in the autumn term before admission and return the form to the County Council Central Admissions Office. Families living in other areas need to request a preference form. Alternatively, applications can be sent online. All details are given in the preference form pack supplied by the County Council Admissions Team.

Cambridgeshire County Council Admissions Team can be contacted on 0345 045 1370, fax 01223 727 941 or email:

Alternatively, you can visit their website at:

If you wish to contact our schools directly please send an email to or telephone 01223 271569.

Pupil Admission Numbers


Coleridge 120

Parkside 120

Trumpington 90


Coleridge 120

Parkside 120

Trumpington 120

Privacy Notices

Click here to view our privacy notices.

In Year Application

You can now apply directly to us for an ‘in year’ place for your child/children at Coleridge Community College, Parkside Community College and Trumpington Community College. Please click the link below to download an In Year Application form. Please return your completed application form / required documents to our address as quoted on the form. For general information regarding In Year Applications, please visit

Information regarding the process to appeal a decision to refuse a place at your preferred school can be found in the School Appeal Information leaflet below:

Admissions Policies

Share by

Powered by Google Translate